- I am a magazine journalist with experience writing, editing, designing, fact checking, and blogging. You can see my work in my portfolio and resume, but here’s what you won’t learn from those:
- • I wrote my first headline when I was 13 years old. I thought “Houston, We Have a Tradition” was a great title for a story about holiday traditions in our student newspaper, The Gusher. No one else agreed.
- • I didn’t learn how to use chopsticks until a few months before I moved to Korea. Now, I can even eat ice cream with them.
- • I like to think I know grammar pretty well, but sometimes I still say “nauseous” instead of “nauseated.”
- • I had a pet snake growing up named Stacey (named after Stacey McGill from The Baby-sitters Club).
- • I am addicted to Diet Dr Pepper. I try to limit myself to one a day, but during a magazine close, that number drastically rises.
- • I subscribe to some magazines just so I will appear cultured when people see them on my coffee table.
If you have any questions about my work, please contact me.
Thanks for visiting,